Natural solutions for IBS, Crohn’s disease and Ulcerative Colitis
We provide natural solutions for IBS, Crohn’s disease and Ulcerative Colitis. We take digestive health seriously! A poorly functioning digestive system can have a serious affect on your well being. However, there is an old proverb, disease begins in the gut. Therefore, at the clinic we work with a variety of health problems. These health conditions may be directly or indirectly associated with digestive health.
Health problems we work
- Digestive problems: We specialize in the management of hard to treat chronic digestive problems such as chronic indigestion, heartburn, bloating, wind, constipation and diarrhoea, Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD,) Coelic disease, Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Liver, Gallbladder or Pancreas issues.
- Mental well being. What is going on in your gut can affect your well being, mood, focus, memory and can lead to issues such as anxiety, fatigue & depression. Heal your gut and improve your mood.
- Chronic stress: Stress can have a significant affect on your health & well being. In particular stress can magnify any gut problem. At the clinic we use and teach stress management interventions such as progressive relation and breathing exercises to help reduce stress and improve gut health.
- Skin conditions: Your skin can reflect gut health. Poor digestive health or a food intolerance can contribute to skin conditions such as such as acne, eczema & psoriasis.
- Muscular & joint pain & rheumatoid arthritis: Muscular and joint pain can be associated with your digestive problems. For example, a food intolerance or a leaky gut can contribute to joint pain.
- Detoxification: A poorly functioning digestive system can have a significant affect on the toxic load your liver has to manage. A high toxic load can have a significant affect on your health. Being toxic can lead to symptoms such as anxiety, fatigue, poor skin, depression & insomnia. At The Natural Path Clinic we use a variety of natural interventions to reduce toxicity and improve gut function